Nick on the pool deck the last day.
The towel Monkey!
Doin' the Macarena with Putu our Waiter!
Nick & I in the Main Lobby of the Ship
Our cute towel dog!
Laying Out!
La Bufadora
The ice sculptor!
On the ship in the harbor in L.A.
Nick & I at La Bufadora
Getting off of the ship in Ensenada
The view out of the window of the tour bus.
Nick and I just got back from our cruise to Mexico. We had so much fun!! I highly recommend it to anyone out there who needs a fun vacation getaway. We went for four days and there was always something to do. We saw some cool shows, ate lots of food, and soaked up some sun!! It was the perfect vacation!



6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It was probably nice to get away for a few days. Cruises are great for that!
wow, we are jealous! Looks like you had a blast!
That sounds like so much fun Angie! I would love to go on a cruise again. I am glad you two had fun! :) Jeff would like to go to dinner with you and Nick again as well, so we should set that up soon!
Hey - so we meet again, and this time it is not at an eating establishment:) Your cruise looks like fun. We are in the process of planning a cruise with some friends for next January. It is a ways away but I still can't wait for it. Your family is so cute, and it is fun to see how things are going.
I am so jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time! You look super cute in all the pics! I'm glad you had a fun getaway!
Angie...WOAHH! how did you find me. I have tried looking for you a couple of times on facebook....anyway WOW! We just went on our first cruise(just got back yesterday) We did the 4 day to Cabo San Lucus. It looks like you guys had a great time. Cute kids too. I am so excited that you found me...are you still up in Cache Valley? I may need to add your blog to our links so we can stay in touch:)
Post a Comment