Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kason's Favorite Place to Take a Nap!!






So lately almost every day Kason falls asleep in his jumperoo. He jumps and jumps and the next thing I know he's OUT! I don't know if it just wears him out or if it is just routine now. But here are some cute pics I got of him. I take one like everyday because I think it is so cute!! Oh, and I just had to throw one of Avree in that I thought was so cute!!

4 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

I think I would take pictures everyday if I had kids that cute.

Sarah said...

I love it. I love the one with his head back and mouth wide open. Such a sweet boy:)

The Crookstons said...

Those are some cute pics. Chase would never fall asleep anywhere out of the ordinary.

Bonny said...

awww.I wish I got naps... I love the pic of him with the "i'm thankful" bib...funny.