So I got tagged again. I guess when it rains it POURS!! And this is a hard one!! I have had a hard time thinking of what to write. Anyway, I have to write 6 things I like about myself... so here goes....
1. I always try and smile!! I like to see what a smile and a hello can do for someone else. I have tried to make this a habit. I notice when people smile at me and are genuinely concerned about how I am doing and what is going on in my life. So I always try to smile and maybe make someone's day a little better.
2. I work hard for what I have. I have always believed that if you want something you have to work hard to get it. I have been very blessed and I am so thankful for what I have. I have worked very hard to get where I am today and I am proud of myself and so grateful for my husband who has been right there with me teaching me as I go. Thanks Nick!! I have learned so much from you. i.e. sprinklers, car maintenance, painting, and yes, even sanding a school bus.
3. I am protective of those that I love. I have very special people in my life and I don't like when others treat them badly. I guess this is kinda the momma bear coming out in me. I pity the children that are mean to my kids! ha ha.
4. I am pretty creative. I love to decorate, paint, do craft projects, make curtains, etc. I always move things around in my house to make room for new things!!
5. I am constantly trying to learn. I have been working at the library for almost eight years now. I finished my classes and am now certified with the state. I have taken all of the computer classes that I can. I love to learn and so I am always looking for something new to do or to accomplish.
6. I am a truly happy person. I try to always have a positive outlook, and I have good reasons to do that. I feel like where I am right now is pretty good. I have a wonderful husband who always keeps me smiling. I have been blessed with two beautiful, healthy, children. I have great parents and siblings, and have married into a wonderful family who treats me as if I am their own. And life is good. I couldn't ask for anything more.
And so I tag... everyone who reads this!!! It is a good one. It takes a while but I think it is good to find the things that you like about yourself. I really had to think hard on this one!
Izzy's 2
13 years ago



1 comments:
It's been so fun to get to know you better through your blog, especially these tags. I agree with you - you do always have a smile - keep it up (even when you have teenagers!)
Post a Comment