Before in Grandma's Shop with Mom
His cute little head in the cape! It looks so small!!
A cute pic before the haircut with dad.
After the haircut! (You can't really tell.)
Swinging with Av. He actually liked
it if she was holding him.
We have been talking about cutting Kason's hair for a while. It was getting a little long on top and covering his ears (which really bugged me.) But it seems like after they get their first hair cut they have that big boy look....I was not ready for my baby look all grown up, but it was time. So on Saturday, Nick's mom (who does an awesome job with the whole families hair) cut it for us. Thanks Sher! He looks so cute!



3 comments:
Thanks for your comment! You have such a cute blog and such a cute family. I'm glad you're doing good and are enjoying being a mom. So far, I'm loving it too with little Kaden. I think the name Kason is way cute. I'm glad you contacted me so I could see your blog and how you are doing!
He is getting so big now I can't believe it. I was always afraid that Chase's hair would not grow back after he got his first haircut.
Very cute pics of you and your son getting a haircut! Is Nick who you dated like senior year of high school? I am just curious!
Post a Comment