Grandpa & Grandma Anderson at Baja
Savannah, Hallie, Avree, & McKenna
Kason in the Swing
Kason & I at the Park

The Park Swingin' with McKenna (Note the Sunglasses!)
This weekend was so much fun!! Nick's sister Sasha invited us to stay at their house in Farmington on Friday night. We drove down Friday morning and met up with Nick's parents and sisters. Then we went to lunch and did a little shopping at Target. After we went to Little America and let the kids swim. They had a blast in the pool. Then of course we went to dinner at the Spaghetti Factory. (It's tradish:) On Saturday we headed up to Park City to hit the outlets for some serious shopping. We had a great time and really appreciate Sasha and her family letting us stay at their house! We even had our own little apartment downstairs. Thanks Sash and yes you do have a sick, sweet ride!!
Looking outside today you wouldn't know it but yesterday was like 70 degrees so we went to the park with the cousins! We enjoyed the warm weather and were outside pretty much all day. Avree insisted on wearing her sunglasses and I got a few cute pictures with her wearing them. Does anybody know a two year old that has to wear sunglasses?? Well I guess when you are two going on fifteen it is a must! So that is the latest in the life of the Anderson's.



6 comments:
Luv the glasses!!! She looks so "Hollywoodish" :) She always looks so beautiful tho. Sounds like a fun trip.
That's a cute post, it was so fun having you come and stay with us. I have your pillow and a few clothes. I will bring them tomorrow when I come up in my sick sweet ride with super torque.luv ya
looks like you guys had lots of fun... your kids are so dang cute
ANGIE! Hi thank you for commenting on my blog! It has been forever since we have seen you guys. Your little boy is ADORABLE, and I can't believe how big your girl is amazing how they grow right? I like your blog it is really cute. I agree we should do dinner sometime :)
Way cute post. Your kids are getting so big. We still need to do something sometime. Maybe when I'm not so huge!
Tag your it.This means that you have to write 6 things you like about yourself and then tag 6 other people.
Post a Comment