Friday, February 1, 2008

New Pics!! Aren't they the Cutest Kids Ever!!

Kason 3 Months
Avree 2 1/2



We went about a week ago and got new pictures of the kids. Here are a few that I thought were cute.

6 comments:

Trisha said...

SUPER CUTE pictures! I think Avree looks like you:) They turned out really cute.

Erin Davis said...

Such cute picture. Thats cool that you are going on a cruise too. We should have gone together! When are you going? Is it the same cruise? It was so fun!

Sarah said...

ADORABLE!!! I love the black and whites.

Shanda said...

Love the Pictures!!! Where did you get them done? I cannot get over how much Avree looks like you. She is a mini you! Super Cute kiddos!

Erin Davis said...

Yeah I did get sick the first night. One tip that helped me was when I got sick I tried laying down and it made me worse, but when I got up and walked around I felt better. Also a couple that sat at our same dinner table had little sticker things they put behind their ear for sea sickness. They said it helped but I don't know if I believe. Its worth a shot! I am so excited for you! It was a blast. Who is watching your kids?

Justin & Ashlee said...

Hey Ang,
Last time I saw you, you had just had your little boy. The pics are really cute and he is growing in a hurry. Hope all is well.
Ashlee