Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kayla's #1 Fans!!

Kason in his Orange & Blue

Kayla & Kason

Avree, Kayla & Hallie

A Picture of Kayla from the Salt Lake Tribune. Look at that Face!!


Last Night was my niece Kayla's last home game!! She is a senior at Mountain Crest and an awesome athlete. She plays soccer, basketball and softball and is amazing at all of them! My kids just happen to be her #1 fans. We love you Kayla and you are such a great kid. Thanks for all that you do for my kids. They love you so much!! You are a great girl and I love your bubbly personality. You are always happy and brighten my day! I know that you will do great at college or whatever you decide.

3 comments:

Kelsie said...

hey i got those picturs and kiddie kandids in the mall. there fun. but jordyn never has fun, she is a mamas girl so she was crying the entire time. she smiles first then turns into a cry.... cute pictures. your dids are way cute...

Suz said...

Go Stangs! ;)

Erin Davis said...

Cute kids! We need to get together. I need your email address, then I can get your phone number. Post it on my blog!