Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Crazy Week!!

We have had such a crazy week at the Anderson house! Both good and bad but mostly just CRAZY!! On Sunday I noticed Av and Kason weren't feeling so hot so on Monday we went to the doctor. We found out that Kason has RSV and Avree has the same but because she is older it is not as severe as his! He has to have breathing treatments every 4 hours and lots of medicine for the cold and mucus. Yuck! So my whole week has been scheduled around the every 4 hours thing. And also trying to keep track of every 6 hours when he can have his medicine. I sometimes have to write it down because I can't remember when he last had it. Now that is when you know you have totally lost it!! He was supposed to have his well baby appointment on Tuesday but because we were already there they just did all of that too except the shots. We found out he weighs 15 lbs. 2 oz.. What a chunk! So that is the craziness of our week. Oh and tonight we have the Blue and Gold Banquet for the scouts! Yes, I am in scouts for all of you out there who are laughing and chuckling about that one! I know it is so not me but I guess the Lord likes to put me out of my comfort zone, and scouts is it!! I go and listen at the meetings and half of the time I have no idea even what they are talking about. So any of you out there that have done scouts please drop me a line with some tips!

10 comments:

Erin Davis said...

TJ and I are in scouts too. We are Weblos! I have no tips, because scouts is not my strong point in life. Oh well.

Erin Davis said...

P.S. Sorry about your sick kids. Thats not fun.

Sarah said...

good luck with the RSV. When I took Hallie in for her 18 month check today her Dr. said the Peds floor at the hospital was FILLED with RSV. It must be a horrible year. I hope he gets feeling well soon.
p.s. good luck with SCOUTS!

Amber Bradley said...

No fun! Good luck with it, I hope he gets better soon. Thanks for your comment too!

The Crookstons said...

I hope that your kids get feeling better soon. I am in scouts as well. I do not like it, I also have no idea what is going on.

Justin & Ashlee said...

Hope your kids get feeling better soon. That is no fun and sounds pretty crazy.

Nicky said...

I'm sorry your kids are sick. My family is fighting all the yuck right now too, and I just can't wait until winter is over and we can open the windows, get some fresh air and get these illnesses out of here!
My advise on scouts...learn all you can quick, because the sooner you feel comfortable in a calling, the sooner you'll get released! (I was a slow learner, so I was in there for a couple years):)

Suz said...

I am so sorry they are sick. :( that is no fun. Hey Gabe and Cason weight the same. We both have cute little chunks! And my sleep is okay. How about yours?

Suz said...

Oh by-the-way we were in scouts too and I hated it!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Come on down for a visit! I hadn't heard anything about Grenada before we moved here. But it is very nice and I am loving it. There are a ton of nice little beaches and waterfalls. I hope to snorkel soon. I love doing that.