Yeah!! It has now been just over a week that Avree has not had a binki. It is so nice. Since we had Kason she has though that she needed it a little more and I don't blame her, her world has changed a lot in the last three months. But she is 2 1/2 and it is about time that she got rid of it. She hasn't slept very good since she doesn't have it but it is getting better. She has asked for it a few times and has even tried to take Kason's. She says " It's O.K. huh mom 'cause I can just borrow Kason's if I need a ding ding." It is hard for me but now that it has been a week it is much better. She is so cute and it is hard to say no but we need to. We tease her that she will be going to the prom and still be in diapers with her "ding ding!!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment