Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas!!

Our Dog Presley in his Sweater (This was his Christmas present)
Opening Presents
Av and Her Dora Table at Grandma Sherry's
Kason and His Jumperoo
Opening More Presents
A Very Intense Game of Spoons!




We had such a fun holiday this year. Avree was so excited about everything. She loved the fact that she had so many presents. She kept asking me " Is this one for me too?" It was a great time to look back on all that we have done this year. It has been so fun having a new baby and this time of year really makes that so special. It was kind of crazy trying to get ready but finally a few days before Christmas I was able to sit back and enjoy and focus a little more on what is important. I have so many things to be grateful for and such great people in my life. I just want to tell all of my family how much I love and apprecitae them. We are so close with both Nick's family and mine and I feel so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. We had some great parties over the holidays and it just reminds me how much I love all of you.

4 comments:

Shanda said...

I am so glad you found our blog..I added you to my list. What an adorable family! It was so fun seeing you in Utah. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Keep in touch!

kAyLa said...

Hey ang i have had no computer i was so far behind but we are good now! There are so many cute pictures yay good times i tell ya!! Love you guys

Suz said...

I am also lacking in the sleep department. But every once in a while he will sleep through the night!

Sarah said...

What a fun Christmas! I love Avree's big care bear. Looks like Fun!