Friday, January 11, 2008

My Funny Little Girl!

So the other night Avree and I were just hanging out watching some Dora. She had eaten dinner and I hadn't so I went to see what was in the fridge. There wasn't much so I decided on a nutritious dinner of chips and cheese. (This is not on the New Years resolution to lose the baby weight diet.) But oh well. So as I sat down Avree asked if she could have some and of course I gave her a few chips. She looked at me like she was the adult and said, "You're such a good sharer mom." Then gave me the biggest, cheesiest grin. She is such a funny little girl. Nick and I just looked at each other and burst out laughing.
Also the other day we were riding in the car. She couldn't get her sipee cup to fit in the cup holder and I heard her say "Damn thing!" She was so mad that it wouldn't fit. It was so funny I just laughed and tried not to let her see me and said " We don't say that word." She has been hanging out with Grandma Deb a little too much!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm seriously laughing out loud. I love it when kids say stuff like that and have no idea that it's a bad word. We've had a few moments ourselves. Super Cute!

Suz said...

That is so funny! Easton does the same thing! I try not to laugh but it is to funny!