Thursday, February 28, 2008

Here's to Crack Ups and Feeling Much Better!!






We are feeling much better as you can see. Avree has been cracking us up as usual. The other night we were eating dinner and Nick had finished his plate and went to put it in the sink. She looked over and said, "Good job Dad, you ate all yur dinner!" Then today we were getting out of the car and I took my coat off because I was hot. I was helping her out of her seat and she turned to me and said, " Mom I need to take my coat off I am toooo sunny." (Meaning hot.) Kason is doing much better and only has to have the breathing treatments twice a day. Here are some random pictures I took while we were out sick.
















3 comments:

The Crookstons said...

They are so cute. I am glad that you are all feeling better.

Bonny said...

hey there! thanks for the comment on our blog! Nice to be able to be in touch. How do you know cas and tyler?

Sarah said...

so glad he is feeling better. Sick kids are no fun!