Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Bad News!





So here are some new pictures of Kason. We just took these a week or so ago. He is such a cute baby. We found out some bad news he may be our last child. After having him the doctor sent in my blood work and found some antibodies. I guess my body is now fighting the Rhogam shot that they give you so that your body does not attack the fetus. Now we are just waiting for the second set of blood to come back so that we know for sure. I could get pregnant again, but the baby would have to have blood transfusions the whole time that I was pregnant. So I guess you run that risk. I have never heard of this before. I was just wondering if any of you have heard of it?

2 comments:

Erin Davis said...

Ang,
I've never heard of that. I am so sorry. I hope the next set of results comes back good. Your pics are so cute.
Erin

Suz said...

Angie your kids are so cute!