We have had our tree up since the day after Thanksgiving. With a two year old this is quite the temptation. She has been pretty good but every once in a while I will notice a bunch of ornaments all together in one spot. I guess she thinks that it looks better that way! Who knows really, also she thinks it is so cool to plug the tree in. She loves when the lights come on. This kinda makes me a little nervous too. I don't really get mad at her when she plays with the tree most of the time though because I remember when I was little and loved the tree. I would lay clear up under it and just stare up at the lights. Some days I wish I had time to just lay under the tree. Wouldn't that be nice! Also Kason is now two months old and time is just going by so fast. He is such a happy baby. My father-in-law calls him Kramer because of his hair and you can really see it in this picture!!
Izzy's 2
13 years ago



1 comments:
Hey Ang!! love the pics they are so addorable! i wish i could have talked to you guys after my game. I checked everyday to se if it had been updated and it finally was ha ha! yay k see you soon love you tons! tell the children that i love them to death
Post a Comment