Monday, December 10, 2007

Mornings




Lately I just love the morning. I guess it is because my kids are so happy in the morning. It is so fun when Avree comes in my room in the morning and is so excited to start the day. She loves routine so first it's get some breakfast and watch Dora or the Wonder Pets. (Yes I have all of the songs memorized.) Then it's off to the tub for her and Kason. She loves the tub and anything that has to do with water. She would stay in the tub for hours if I would let her. Then I get them dressed and make sure they are plastered in Baby Magic. I love the smell of that stuff on a baby and I still rub it on Avree. There is just nothing like a baby (or a two year old for that matter) that smells like Baby Magic. Then once they are dressed and hair is done we play for a while. She loves to play with Kason, and this is when he smiles the most. I finally caught a pretty good smile but he turned his head. So here are some pictures of my kids in their jammies just playing on my bed. I guess those are just a few reasons why I love the morning.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love Kason's little smile! Those are precious pictures.

kAyLa said...

Hey ang i am back! those are the cutest pics ever oh my gash! ha ha tell av and kason that i love them to death! Dont worry i love you and nick too! see you soon!!!!!

Suz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suz said...

So cute! When was your baby born?

Suz said...

They do look a like but yours has hair and mine doesn't