Wow summer is flying by and I can't believe it. We have been pretty busy! This past weekend we went to the Cache County Fair. Avree remembered it from last year and was so excited to go! She loves the rides and the animals. So of course we had to take her! They both rode a few rides then we went to see the animals! Then on Saturday we went to Bear Lake with Nick's family. It was pretty cold up there but still fun to hang out and play outside with the kids. We even did a little mini golfing! Boston beat us all of course! Then we celebrated Nick's birthday with a great dinner and some cake. I can't believe he is 28! We are getting old! Then we headed home and had another party on Sunday with my family. Nick's actual birthday was yesterday but I had to be at a party at work so we celebrated early! I love you babe I hope you had a great birthday!! And now we are off to Bear Lake again for the rest of the week!! Yay! I will post the pics when we get back.
Izzy's 2
13 years ago



2 comments:
Yay Im so glad you updated :D Glad your enjoying your summer!
Sounds like you have had an awesome summer. You are always doing something fun.
Post a Comment