Saturday, August 22, 2009

BeAr LaKe!!









We had a great time with my family at Bear Lake last week. We had two great boating days, mini golf, volleyball, good food and good times!!

4 comments:

The Crookstons said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. I always just go there for the food.

Bethany said...

I love Bear Lake! It is so relaxing and fun ") Looks like you had the same! It was really good to see you and Nick at the luncheon for Jesse! We really ought to go to dinner sometime! CHucky Cheese here we come! ;)

Lyndsay said...

Hey ang! looks like you guys had a blast at the lake! hey does jess mcfarland and heidi let you see their blogs? will you give them my email lyndsay263@gmail.com? thanks so much!

Teresa said...

Hey Angie! I heard from Kathy that you guys had a great time! Your family has lots of great tradtions!