






Well I was going through some pictures today and realized I had not posted Kason's 1 year pictres! I am such a slacker! I also failed to blog about him walking! I feel like such a loser mom. He turned one in October and we had his pictures done right after his birthday. He took his first steps about a week before Christmas. I guess I was too busy with all of the hustle and bustle. So I am sorry little man. Here is to you...



9 comments:
Way cute pics!
He is sooooo cute and im not just saying that he really is adorable!!!
What a handsome lil devil!!
THOSE ARE SO DANG CUTE! I love them! He is a doll!
What a hansome little guy! Don't worry about being a slacker...it comes with being a busy mom!
BTW, when is Jordan's farewell?
He is adorable! Your no slacker though I promise.
Oh he is so adorable. I love all the pics! That is cute that he is holding your leg in them ( I am assuming that is your leg). I also love all the funny things Avree says.
Holy cow he's getting so big.
He is SOOOOO cute! I love the pics!
Post a Comment