Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Posing Princess!





Goofing off with the camera!


Avree loves to have her picture taken. The other night she was posing for the camera. The pictures were so cute that I had to post them. Yes that is a tiara she is wearing, along with a Barbie nightgown that her cousins gave her that she absoluteley loves!

8 comments:

Keesha said...

What an adorable little princess! :) I love it when kids finally get to the age when they like to have pictures taken. It makes things so much easier. Thanks for sharing... I like your dark hair, way cute.

Suz said...

Did you go dark? You look a lot like Emi. I love it!

Unknown said...

She is sooo cute and she makes a perfect princess!!

The Crookstons said...

What a fun girl. I like your hair a lot.

Reena Bostock said...

Love the HAIR! What made you decide to go dark? I've never seen you with dark hair. You wear it well. Your little girl is too cute.

Unknown said...

what the fa?? you're Burnett now? welcome to the dark side! ooo ha ha ha!!! (evil laugh) looks good!

Gingersnaps said...

She's so cute, and Ange, I LOVE your new hair color, show us some more pics!

Jessica McFarland said...

What a cute little photo shoot. Your kids are so adorable. My girls, Reese and Riley are sitting on my lap while I blog today and they got so excited to see the picture of Avree (it may have been the tiara and barbie nightgown), but I hope they all sort of remember each other so the next time we see you all they can have a good time.