Monday, December 8, 2008

The Nutcracker





Every year for as long as I can remember the girls always go to the Nutcracker right after Thanksgiving. My mom always buys the little girls a Christmas dress and we all dress up and get to go. I haven't been for a couple of years so it was so exciting to go with my little girl this year and carry on that tradition. So here are a few pics of the day. Avree loved it and sat through the whole thing. Like 2 1/2 hours! She was so excited that morning she woke up and said, "Happy Nutcracker day, Mom!"

10 comments:

Keesha said...

How fun and what a neat tradition. The girls dresses are adorable. :)

Jessica McFarland said...

What a great tradition!! I can't believe that Avree sat through the whole thing. I don't think my girls would do that. So cute pictures too!!

Nicole Earl said...

That is so fun! Don't you love those mommy daughter moments you dreamed about as a child. I do! Little boys are great, but it is so fun to be able to do little girl things with my daughters!

Unknown said...

That sounds like alot of fun! YOu guys look really cute too :) I cant wait to do things like that with my girl!

Bethany said...

what a fun little tradition to do! The girls look absolutly adorable ") But when does your little girl not right?! ;)

Justin & Ashlee said...

That's so fun. Avree looks adorable.

Teresa said...

The girls look so cute in their Christmas dresses! Kathy bought one for Sammy this year....thanks to your mom! Maybe we'll have to join in on the Nutcracker part next year!

Heather said...

So cute! Love the dresses that all the little girls are wearing...and you always have Avree's hair done so beautiful.

Nicky said...

That is a great tradition! I wouldn't mind starting that one with Emilie. Only problem is...will I remember a whole year from now? Doubtful - unless I put it on next years calendar right now! The girls look so beautiful.

Sarah said...

WOW! I can't believe she sat through that whole thing. I went with my mom & sister this year. I thought I would have to wait until Hallie was at least 8 to take her and have her sit still. Maybe she'll surprise me.