We went to visit Santa at the mall the other night after my birthday party! Avree was very good and actually sat on his lap. I was amazed. She was a little stiff and didn't really want to talk much but she did tell him she wanted a doll. I think that is all that she could get out. Kason sat for a minute but quickly decided that he didn't like him! Oh well there's always next year. Then last Wednesday was Avree's Christmas dance review. They did three dances 2 tap and one ballet and they were so cute! She is quite the entertainer and couldn't believe that everyone was there to watch her. So those are our Christmas adventures so far. Merry Christmas to everyone!!
1 comments:
I have never heard that but if I run out of room then I'm in real trouble. Glad you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment