Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Swimming, Swimming and More Swimming!!


MaKenna, Avree, Savannah & Hallie at the Dam

Nick & Kason Chillin' on the Blanket

Kason on the Blanket! Notice the Drool
on His Shirt! He Finally Got a Tooth!!

Avree and Her Class at Swimming Lessons

So Excited to Be at Swimming!!



We have been having so much fun lately in the water! I guess that's what summertime is for huh! Last Thursday Nick took the day off and we took the waverunner to the Dam. We wakeboarded, skiied, and rode the tube! It was such a blast. Then on Monday we went to Cherry Hill to celebrate Nick's sister Lyndsay's birthday, and Avree's a little early! It was such a fun day that I didn't even take any pictures. We were too busy floatin' the Lazy River, sliding down Cardiac Canyon and playin' in the pool! Maybe next time I will get some good shots! And also Avree has been taking swimming lessons at the Logan Aquatic Center and she absolutely loves it! She always wants to stay longer and swim with her teacher Jackie!! What a funny girl! Here are some pics of our summer adventures so far....

4 comments:

Drew and Jenny said...

She is so cute! Good luck with the swimming lessons!

Heather said...

Hey...love the new pics! Swimming and summer go together for sure especially with kids. And to answer you last question I am feeling well. I am at week 29 already, pretty soon we will have a little one:)Keep having fun.

The Crookstons said...

That looks so refreshing. I want to take Chase to the pool but I don't think that anyone wants to see me in a swimsuit. Hope Lyndsay had a fun bday, did they get moved into their new house? I want to see it. Chase got his pictures taken at an old shed up by the temple.

Nicky said...

Your lucky kids! My poor kids have been stuck at home a lot this summer, so I can enjoy the air conditioner, and prop up my swollen "elephant ankles"! It looks like tons of fun!