The last few days have been crazy! We have been on and off the potty and in and out of the bathroom like a thousand times...., but I think we are finally pretty much potty trained:) We finally ventured out in "big girl panties" today. We went to
Wal-Mart and to lunch and she stayed dry the whole time. I am so proud of her. We didn't really do anything she just decided the other day that it was time and we are so glad! And now I only have to change one bum instead of two:) But don't they have infant potty training... ha ha just kidding wouldn't that be nice!

I highly
recommend this book to anyone out there! It is
Avree's favorite, she knows every word. And it is a BIG board book so that is nice!
2 comments:
Do they have that book for boys? I tried with Jarin - he just didn't get it. Now he's the one who wants to - but ONLY when it's convenient for him. And of course, it's NEVER convenient for me! At this point, I'd rather wait until after the babies born, and summer is coming to a close (how lazy am I?)
You know they do have infant potty training. I personally think it goes to the extreme and I would rather wait till my child can walk to the bathroom, but it works for some people :)
Yay for her! Good Job to both of you, it really is a joint effort!
Post a Comment