Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Traditions!!


The girls at Nordstrom! So fun!!

My mom and Aunt Kathy with the girls.

Practicing their ballet skills.

Avree & Hallie


With the Sugar Plum Fairy



We have had so much fun the last few weeks. A couple of weekends ago I went with my sister-in-laws and mother-in-law to Salt Lake. We shopped, stayed at Little America, and shopped some more. It was so fun. We do this every year and I love it. Then yesterday Avree and I got to go to the Nutcracker. We go every year with my mom and sisters and their daughters. We dress up and go to the Bluebird before for lunch then to the musical. It is such a great way to kick off the Christmas Season.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That all sounds like alot of fun! Cute pictures too :)

The Crookstons said...

You have a lot of fun traditions this time of year!! Looks like you guys had a good time!

Lyndsay said...

We had a blast! what do you want for your b day since it is in like a week!!! im excited! i love birthdays!

shaley said...

What a fun weekend, and what cute pictures of you all!! Great idea!

Amber Smith said...

what a great tradition, I love the girls dresses and the snow on your pictures