I just have to share this cute story. The other day I picked Avree up from preschool and we were in the car. She had gotten a cookie for one of the kid's birthday's at school. Kason really wanted the cookie, he was asking her over and over for a "bite Av." Our conversation went something like this.
"Av can you give Kason a bite of your cookie."
"Yeah mom."
I usually have a little resistance to this so I turned around to see what was going on.
" Av you didn't have to give him the whole thing."
"It's ok mom, I just wanted you to be happy."
I about started to cry. What a sweet little girl. She was so nice and didn't even argue and gave Kason the whole cookie. He loved it and had it all over in about two seconds! What a nice sister though. They are best friends and love each other so much.



5 comments:
That is really cute! What a sweetie.
It makes being a mom all worth it when they do things like that! What a sweet heart!!
Ohh what a sweet little dear! There is nothing better than the bond between siblings. I love watching Chayse and Alexa together! :)
That is really sweet. She is really adorable " )
So sweet! Your kids are so adorable. Hope all is well, take care!
Post a Comment