Sunday, September 20, 2009

First Day of Preschool!!


Avree in her "reading center."

Trying to read to Kason

Gotta show off the Tinkerbell backpack

Posing for the Camera


Avree had her first day of preschool on the 11th! I can't believe she is growing up so fast. It just seems like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital and she was so tiny! Wow how time flies! She decided to wear her purple outfit and she looked so cute! Here are some pics of her and Kason before school. Oh and the ones in her "reading center" are a cute overstuffed chair I bought for her at Target. She put it in the corner of her room and calls it the "reading center." Funny girl!!

5 comments:

I Love Good Grub said...

Your kids are darling! Love the picture of Avree on her reading center chair. She looks just like you! Can't believe she's already going to preschool.

Amber Smith said...

I love how cute your kids always look. Avree always has the cutest hair just like her mom. Can't believe how fast time has gone

Bethany said...

very cute! I love the chair, I am going to be looking into that " )

Justin & Ashlee said...

So cute! Don't you love those little chairs? I got Rylee's at Target too and it is her "reading chair". Avree is just too cute.

Keesha said...

What a little doll! That chair is adorable! :)