
Wow the weather has been so awesome the last few days. We are enjoying it because I guess it's supposed to snow on Sunday:( On Wednesday we played outside all day! It was so nice. We played with bubbles and drew on the sidewalk with chalk! I even got a little sunburn. Avree wore her Snow White dress all day. She is obsessed lately and loves to dress up. My camera battery is dead so I don't have any pics but I will add some as soon as I get it working again. Happy spring to everyone!!
Oh, I have to add this funny story. On Saturday we went to Wal-Mart. It was really busy and I was wondering what I was thinking going there with two tired kids. Well we finally got our shopping done and we were headed for the car. So I am trying to get Kason in and he threw a fit because he hates his carseat. And Avree was having issues trying to climb in the car and yelling at me while I am fighting Kason to get in. So I am trying to help both of them and I said "You guys are driving me nuts!"
She just gave me a funny look and we went on our way. Well after we got home we were putting away all of our stuff. I had something she wanted and she looked at me and said " Mom, you are driving me in the nuts!!" I was laughing so hard! She listens to everything and picks up on so much. What a girl!!



6 comments:
She is too funny! I think I would be laughing too. Sounds like you had a fun week. I love spring time. Everything is so fresh and the weather is perfect!
What a funny story. I am loving the weather too. I really hope that is doesn't snow.
K that is really too funny! They are little sponges, arent they?!
You're too nice! I did take the pictures...at least I try. Then with the help of PSE and Rylee being so cute, they actually turn out pretty good. Seems there aren't any photographers down here except a few friends who do the same as me, we have to try and do the best we can :)
haha. I love it. It's funny how they interpret what we say. She's a cutie!
Your kids are so cute! I cant believe how big they are. I can totally relate to tired kids at Walmart. I am glad I am not the only one that has to wrestle my son down into his car seat
Post a Comment