Yesterday we were in Layton doing some shopping and the lady at Kiddie Kandids asked if she could take some pictures of my kids. Of course I said yes, and they gave me a free one for Kason's Birthday coming up! Pretty cool! Here are the results!
Cute kids! I also loved your post on "Small and Simple Things". Those are the things that make us happiest in life, and they're easy to take for granted...thanks for the great reminder! Have fun at Disneyland!
5 comments:
Those are so cute pictures, and being free makes them even cuter!! :) Your kids are adorable.
You lucked out! Your kids are cuties and you always have them looking so darling!!
They turned out really good. I didn't know you guys were going to Disneyland, how fun/
Way cute! I hope you haved fun in Disneyland. That sounds way fun.
Cute kids! I also loved your post on "Small and Simple Things". Those are the things that make us happiest in life, and they're easy to take for granted...thanks for the great reminder! Have fun at Disneyland!
Post a Comment